Have you ever asked someone for a recipe and they said no? It’s happened to me more than once. Apparently, people like to keep and hoard some of their “secret” recipes which I think is pretty ridiculous… why not share the wealthy, right?!
Well, fortunately, my mom is pretty close to most of the ladies at church so when she asked her friend, Lori, for her recipe for Crack Rice Krispies, she was more than happy to share (Thank you, Lori!!) I was also happy she was willing to share because we LOVE trying out new recipes, and these next one is filled with gooey goodness.
We make Rice Krispies on a regular basis but this recipe takes them to the next level! More butter, caramels and sweetened condensed milk make these Rice Krispies something you’ll definitely be addicted to. 🙂
Can you see all the gooey-ness in that picture?! YUMMY!
- 1 14 oz. bag KRAFT Caramels unwrapped
- 1 14 oz. can Sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup butter 1 stick
- 10 cups Rice Krispies
- 10 cups Marshmallows
- ¾ cup butter 1½ stick
- Place caramels, sweetened condensed milk and 1 stick butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 3 minutes.
- In another bowl, melt 6 TB butter with 4 cups marshmallows for 1 minute. Stir until smooth and pour over 5 cups of Rice Krispies.
- Stir until cereal is well coated and pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of miniature marshmallows on top of cereal mixture. Carefully pour caramel mixture over marshmallows. Refrigerate to set up.
You can find complete recipes of this Crack Rice Krispies in lilluna.com