These No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are very easy to make, little pumpkin cheesecakes rolled in a sweet pecan cinnamon coating. There is no baking required, so you can have these treats ready in a short time. Simply mix the ingredients, freeze until semi firm, and roll in the coating. Tastes like a pumpkin cheesecake rolled in a pecan crust. I used this handy tool to make these: Cookie Scoop, where to get one, or this Candy Mold.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée, like this one
- 4 tbsp to 6 tbsp sweetener of choice (to taste): erythritol granular for low carb (like Swerve), or coconut sugar for primal
- 1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Coating Ingredients :
- 1/3 cup pecans, finely minced
- 2 tbsp sweetener (erythritol granular for low carb & coconut sugar for primal)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Using an electric mixer or stand mixer, combine the first 5 ingredients and beat until thoroughly blended.
- Freeze the mixture in the bowl or placed in a candy mold (or round ice cube tray) for 30 minutes or more until semi-firm enough to form into balls (or release from mold).
- In a medium bowl combine all the coating ingredients and stir together. Set aside.
- Using acookie scoop or your hands, form a ball or mound with the chilled pumpkin cheesecake mixture.
- Roll each cheesecake ball in the coating until covered, and place on lined baking sheet.
- Re-freeze for a 20 minutes or refrigerate until firm, then serve.
- Store these in the fridge in a covered container.
You can find complete recipes of this NO BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BITES in beautyandthefoodie.com