The fresh taste of lemon and strawberry will remind you of your favorite summertime beverage.
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Strawberry slices
- Place mini paper baking cups into 24 mini-muffin pan cups; set aside.
- Combine all crust ingredients in bowl; mix well.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon crust mixture into each prepared mini muffin cup; press onto bottom. Cover; refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Place cream cheese into bowl; beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk gradually; continue beating until well mixed.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed.
- Divide among prepared mini-muffin cups. Refrigerate 2-3 hours or until filling is set.
- Garnish each with strawberry slice.
You can find complete recipes of this NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY LEMONADE CHEESECAKE BITES in landolakes.com