Tuck favorite pizza fillings between layers of tender crust, and save the pizza sauce for dipping. It’s so easy with Pillsbury® refrigerated pizza crust!
- 2 cans (13.8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 3 oz small pepperoni slices (42 slices)
- 1 jar (4.5 oz) sliced mushrooms, well drained
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 8 oz thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (14 oz) pizza sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 12-inch pizza pan. Unroll 1 can of dough; placing in greased pan. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to edge of pan. Layer pepperoni, mushrooms, olives and provolone cheese over dough.
- Unroll remaining can of dough. Press out dough on work surface to form 12-inch round. Fold dough in half; place over provolone cheese and unfold. Press outside edges to seal. Cut several slits in top crust for steam to escape. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
You can find complete recipes of this Pizza Calzone in pillsbury.com